- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chef Mark Best insists on exemplary service and great food at this elegant Surry Hills restaurant. Few chefs approach French flavors with such passion and dedication (and stints alongside three-star demigods Alain Passard in Paris and Raymond Blanc in England haven't done any harm either). Best's creative fare (which has been called "too adventurous" by some diners) includes blue swimmer crab with almond jelly, almond gazpacho and sweet corn, and roasted Muscovy duck with carrots, Kimchi pear, and nori. The night course-degustation (A$160; $85 extra for matching wines) will transport you to foodie heaven. The best deal in town, though, is the Friday-only set-menu three-course lunch for A$45. There are no individual à la carte prices and a minimum of three courses.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more