- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A meal at Rockpool is a crash course in what Mod-Oz cooking is all about, conducted in a glamorous, long dining room with a catwalk-like ramp. The iconic Rocks restaurant celebrated 22 years in 2011. Chefs Neil Perry and Phil Wood weave Thai, Chinese, Mediterranean, and Middle Eastern influences into their repertoire with effortless flair and originality. The seasonal four-course menu (A$145) constantly dazzles and may feature Muscovy duck pastrami with mustard bread, duck egg en cocottee and sea urchin butter, and the lotus-leaf wrapped burrong chicken with szechuan dauphine, tempura, broccolini, and black garlic. Don't miss the date tart for dessert, which has graced the menu for 20 years; or hang on for 20 minutes as they prepare the passionfruit souffle with passionfruit ice cream.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
My husband and I are planning our first trip to Australia. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more