- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
With windows overlooking the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, Aria could easily rest on the laurels of its location. Instead, chef Matthew Moran creates a menu of extraordinary dishes that may be your best meal in the antipodes—and a steep bill to show for it. Make a reservation before you even get on the plane and look forward to the Peking Duck consomme with duck dumplings, shaved abalone, and mushrooms. Whether you dine à la carte, sample the seasonal tasting menu, or order the pretheater menu, don't skip taking a look at the dessert list— the passionfruit soufflé with white chocolate ripple ice cream is well worth the 20-minute wait.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
I am from the United States and I am doing an internship in Sydney for 3 months. Read more
· News & Features
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation tha ... Read more
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing.... Read more
Last week, JW Marriott Hanoi debuted in Hanoi, Vietnam, following in the footsteps of two other JW Marrio... Read more