- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This gracious, salon-style restaurant within the newly-named Langham Hotel at The Rocks will have you thinking you've been transported to Paris, as will the French menu reinvigorated by executive chef Anthony Craven. After years abroad working in Le Meridien Dubai and most recently the Peninsula Hotel, Manila, Craven returned to hometown Sydney and The Langham in mid-2013. His à la carte selections include Chatham Island Blue Cod with tomato and basil foam and olive tepanade, and the Galileo favorite, chocolate soufflé and lychee oolong milk ice cream which uses produce from the famous French chocolatier, Valrhona. There are several degustation menus to choose including the eight-course decadent banquet (A$120; add A$80 for matcing wines).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more