- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Y Hotel Hyde Park
At a Glance
- great value
- excellent location
- have to book far ahead of time
Check Rates from our Partners
Y Hotel Hyde Park Review
Comfortable and affordable lodgings in a prime city location means that rooms here are often booked months in advance. Dorms, which sleep four, and some of the double rooms have shared bathrooms. The family, deluxe, and standard rooms have their own en suite bathrooms, while six studio rooms also have microwaves. All rooms have Wi-Fi (with a charge of A$8 a day or A$4 for a two-hour block) and include a Continental breakfast. The hotel is a short walk from the center of the city.
- Address: 5–11 Wentworth Ave., near corner of Hyde Park and Oxford St. City Center, Sydney, NSW 2010 | Map It
- Phone: 1800/994–994
- Website: www.yhotel.com.au
- Location: Sydney
- 11 dorm rooms with shared baths, 6 studios, 104 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
Some photos from this year's weirdly wonderful Sculptures by the Sea at Cottesloe Beach, Western Australia.
The exhibit runs through March Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more