- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Y Hotel Hyde Park
At a Glance
- great value
- excellent location
- have to book far ahead of time
Check Rates from our Partners
Y Hotel Hyde Park Review
Comfortable and affordable lodgings in a prime city location means that rooms here are often booked months in advance. Dorms, which sleep four, and some of the double rooms have shared bathrooms. The family, deluxe, and standard rooms have their own en suite bathrooms, while six studio rooms also have microwaves. All rooms have Wi-Fi (with a charge of A$8 a day or A$4 for a two-hour block) and include a Continental breakfast. The hotel is a short walk from the center of the city.
- Address: 5–11 Wentworth Ave., near corner of Hyde Park and Oxford St. City Center, Sydney, NSW 2010 | Map It
- Phone: 1800/994–994
- Website: www.yhotel.com.au
- Location: Sydney
- 11 dorm rooms with shared baths, 6 studios, 104 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more