- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Billy Kwong Review
Locals rub shoulders while eating no-fuss Chinese food at TV chef Kylie Kwong's trendy drop-in restaurant. Kwong prepares the kind of food her family cooks, with Grandma providing not just the inspiration but also the recipes. The prawn wontons with brown rice vinegar are always popular, but the standout dish is the poached chicken with a dressing of tamari, chilli, and coriander. If you have a big appetite, indulge in a variety of dishes with Kylie's banquet (A$95). A table for six to eight can be booked for 6 or 8:30 pm, otherwise it's turn up and wait with the other keen diners. When not behind the stove at Surry Hills, Kylie can be seen cooking at Eveleigh Farmers' Markets, held every Saturday near the inner-city suburb of Redfern (www.eveleighmarket.com.au).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more