Tennis in Sydney
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cooper Park Tennis Centre. Cooper Park Tennis Centre is a complex of eight synthetic-grass courts and a café in a park surrounded by native bushland, about 5 km (3 mi) east of the city. Court fees are A$25 per hour from 6 am to 5 pm and A$29 per hour from 5 pm to 10 pm (weekends) and A$30 all day on Saturday 6–7, and Sunday 6–8. Off Suttie Rd., Cooper Park, 1 Bunna Place, Woollahra, Sydney, NSW, 2025. 02/9389–3100. www.cptennis.com.au.
Parklands Sports Centre. Parklands Sports Centre has 11 courts in a shady park approximately 2½ km (1½ mi) from the city center. The weekday cost is A$20 per hour 9–5 and A$28 per hour 5–10 pm (Mon.–Thurs.) and until 7pm on Friday; it's A$28 per hour 8 am–6 pm on weekends. Many buses travel past the site including the 394, 396 and 397 from Circular Quay. Lang Rd. at Anzac Parade, Moore Park, Centennial Park, Sydney, NSW, 2010. 02/9662–7033. www.parklandssports.com.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's