Scuba Diving in Sydney
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dive Centre Manly. Located at the popular northern Sydney beach, Dive Centre Manly runs all-inclusive shore dives each day, which let you see weedy sea dragons and other sea creatures. PADI certification courses are also available. The cost for a shore dive is A$95 and A$125 for two dives. 10 Belgrave St., Manly, Sydney, NSW, 2095. 02/9977–4355. www.divesydney.com.
Pro Dive. Pro Dive is a PADI operator conducting courses and shore- or boat-diving excursions around the harbor and city beaches. Some of the best dive spots—with coral, rock walls, and lots of colorful fish—are close to the eastern suburb beaches of Clovelly and Coogee. The company also has a center in Manly. A four-hour boat dive with a guide costs around A$199, including rental equipment; a four-dive learn-to-dive course is A$399. 27 Alfreda St., Coogee, Sydney, NSW, 2034. 1800/820–820. www.prodive.com.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's