Bicycling in Sydney
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sydney's favorite cycling track is Centennial Park's Grand Parade, a 3¾-km (2¼-mi) cycle circuit around the perimeter of this grand, gracious eastern suburbs park.
Centennial Park Cycles. Centennial Park Cycles rents bicycles for around A$16 per hour, A$50 per day. 50 Clovelly Rd., Randwick, Sydney, NSW, 2031. 02/9398-5027. Grand Dr., (inside the park), Centennial Park, 2021.
Clarence Street Cyclery. Clarence Street Cyclery is a major store for all cycling needs. They rent bikes for A$50 for four hours. 104 Clarence St., City Center, Sydney, NSW, 2000. 02/9295-0000. www.cyclery.com.au.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe