Bicycling in Sydney
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sydney's favorite cycling track is Centennial Park's Grand Parade, a 3¾-km (2¼-mi) cycle circuit around the perimeter of this grand, gracious eastern suburbs park.
Centennial Park Cycles. Centennial Park Cycles rents bicycles for around A$20 per hour, A$70 per day. There is an additional location inside Centennial Park on Grand Drive. 50 Clovelly Rd., Randwick, Sydney, NSW, 2031. 02/9398–5027. www.cyclehire.com.au.
Clarence Street Cyclery. This is a major store for all your cycling needs. Plus, you can rent hybrid bikes (an all round leisure bike) for A$29 for half day and A$49 full day and road bikes for A$99 (half) and A$149 (full). 104 Clarence St., City Center, Sydney, NSW, 2000. 02/9295–0000. www.cyclery.com.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's