Sights & Attractions in North Coast
Things to Do in Lord Howe Island
Fishing at Balls Pyramid
Towering 552 meters (1,811 feet) above the ocean, Balls Pyramid...
|Geological Sites||Lord Howe Island|
Lord Howe Island Birdwatching
The is home to 14 species of seabirds, which breed on the island...
|Local Interest-Sight||Lord Howe Island|
Lord Howe Island Marine Park
UNESCO World Heritage lists Lord Howe Island's beautiful lagoon...
|Parks||Lord Howe Island|
The larger of the two volcanic peaks located at the southern...
|Volcano||Lord Howe Island|
This beautiful beach on the northeast side of the island is a...
|Beaches||Lord Howe Island|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1373* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip Down Under Answers
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip — $1,999 Air New Zealand Vacations