Sights & Attractions in North Coast
Sights & Attractions North Coast
|A-J K-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Operated by the Koala Preservation Society of New South Wales...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Port Macquarie|
Lord Howe Island Birdwatching
The is home to 14 species of seabirds, which breed on the island...
|Local Interest-Sight||Lord Howe Island|
Lord Howe Island Marine Park
UNESCO World Heritage lists Lord Howe Island's beautiful lagoon...
|Parks||Lord Howe Island|
The largest ocean baths (swimming pools) in the Southern Hemisphere...
The larger of the two volcanic peaks located at the southern...
|Volcano||Lord Howe Island|
The town has a lively and attractive harbor in the shelter of...
This beautiful beach on the northeast side of the island is a...
|Beaches||Lord Howe Island|
Newcastle Kayak Tours
As the world's largest export coal port, Newcastle has a genuine...
Opened in 2011 in the former headquarters of the Great Northern...
|Museums / Galleries||Newcastle|
The Newcastle landmark, Nobby's Lighthouse (on Nobby's Headland)...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $2099 & up -- 8-Night New Zealand & Australia Escape w/Tours — $2,099 Qantas Vacations