Sights & Attractions in North Coast
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions North Coast
|A-J K-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Big Banana
Just north of the city, impossible to miss, is the Big Banana—the...
|Amusement Parks||Coffs Harbour|
Byron Bay Hinterland
Inland from Byron Bay is some of the most picturesque country...
|Scenic Drives||Byron Bay|
Cape Byron Lighthouse
Cape Byron Lighthouse, the most powerful beacon on the Australian...
|Nautical Sites||Byron Bay|
Cape Byron Walking Track
Cape Byron Walking Track circumnavigates a 150-acre reserve...
Dorrigo National Park
From Bellingen a meandering and spectacular road leads inland...
Fishing at Balls Pyramid
Towering 552 meters (1,811 feet) above the ocean, Balls Pyramid...
|Geological Sites||Lord Howe Island|
This was one of several forts built on headlands along Australia's...
|Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Newcastle|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $3679 & up -- Australia: Outback Adventure w/Tours & Air Qantas Vacations
- Papua New Guinea & the Sepik River IExplore
- $1299* -- Auckland or Sydney R/T Air from LA w/2 Nts in Fiji — $1,299 PacificIslands.com
- Devils of Tasmania — $10,445 IExplore