Pinetrees Lodge Review
For four generations Pinetrees has been opening its doors to visitors, and staff have certainly honed the art of hospitality. Pop into the lagoon-front lodge for a buffet lunch of assorted salads with the dish of the day, or come by and experience dinner from the constantly changing menu. Mondays are always "fish fry night," when the main course of battered fish is accompanied by a soup, sashimi, cheeses, and dessert. Throughout the week there are four-course menus, where you might expect sushi, soup, and fresh fish, lamb, and beef prepared with homegrown herbs and vegetables, and delicious desserts. Afternoon tea is also available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more