Stockton Beach Tourist Park
At a Glance
- not in the heart of town
Check Rates from our Partners
Stockton Beach Tourist Park Review
This is a wonderful option for families or anyone looking for spacious budget accommodations. Located in pretty Stockton, a beach suburb just a five-minute ferry ride from Newcastle's harbor, it comprises 11 modern two- and three-bedroom cabins and as well as barbecues and children's playgrounds. Each cabin has a full kitchen, spacious living room, laundry, and a deck with views across the beach. The property—which is right on Stockton Beach, which is part of a 32-km (20-mile) stretch of white sand leading north to Anna Bay—also accommodates sites for RVs. There's an Internet café and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Just outside the park, Lexies on the Beach café serves breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more