World Heritage Rainforest Visitors Information Centre
World Heritage Rainforest Visitors Information Centre Review
For information about the walk and Mt. Warning National Park, visit the World Heritage Rainforest Visitors Information Centre in Murwillumbah. From here it is a 16½-km (10-mile) drive to the start of the walking track. Fill your water bottles in Murwillumbah; there is no drinking water in the park or on the mountain. Allow at least four hours up and back, and don't start the walk after 2 pm in winter.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more