St. Thomas Church
St. Thomas Church Review
This 1828 church, the country's third-oldest house of worship, was built by convicts using local cedar and stone blocks cemented together with powdered seashells.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's