Getting Here and Around
Coffs Harbour is a comfortable 7½-hour drive from Sydney and a six-hour drive from Brisbane. Regular Greyhound and Premier Buses connect the town to Sydney. There is a train station with daily CountryLink services to and from Sydney and Brisbane. And the local airport, 6 km (4 mi) from the central Ocean Parade, is served by Qantas, Virgin Australia, and Brindabella Airlines (the latter between Coffs Harbour and Brisbane only). For more information, contact the visitor center, which is open 9–5 daily.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's