Wildwater Rafting. This highly regarded company conducts half-day, one-day, and two-day rafting trips down the Nymboida River. Trips begin from Bonville, 14 km (9 miles) south of Coffs Harbour on the Pacific Highway, but pickups from the Coffs Harbour and Bellingen region can be arranged. Half-day trips are A$80, one-day trips are A$185, and two day trips cost A$430 per person including snacks and meals. Overnight trips feature camping on the river bank, breakfast and dinner. 16 Prince St, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2450. 02/6653–2067. www.coffscentral.com/wildwater.
More Sports and Outdoors
- White-Water Rafting
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's