- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Canberra railway station is about 6 km (4 mi) southeast of the city center. CountryLink trains make the four-hour trip between Canberra and Sydney twice daily. A daily bus-rail service by CountryLink makes the nine-hour run between Canberra and Melbourne.
Canberra Railway Station (Corner of Wentworth Ave. and Bourke Cres., Kingston, Canberra, 2600. 02/6208–9700.)
NSW TrainLink (13–2232. www.nswtrainlink.info.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's