Shopping in Canberra
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Canberra has quite a diverse range of shopping opportunities, including the large 300-store Canberra Centre on Bunda Street in the heart of the city, and the well-to-do inner suburbs of Manuka and Kingston, where designer clothes and home wares can be had. There are also a number of high-quality arts-and-crafts outlets where you are likely to come across some unusual gifts and souvenirs. The galleries and museums sell interesting and often innovative items designed and made in Australia.
Browse Canberra Shopping
Browse Canberra Shopping By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's