- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- good for long stays
- a little out of the center of town
Check Rates from our Partners
Aria Hotel Review
This contemporary, spick-and-span hotel is convenient for travelers with a car, as it's just over 2 km (1 mile) north of the city, but it's also accessible from central Canberra via the Action buses. The modern design features hotel rooms, spa rooms with hot tubs, kitchen and laundry facilities, and one- and two-bedroom apartments. The café is open for breakfast only, and the Garden Atrium restaurant located in the adjacent Pavilion on Northbourne Hotel serves lunch and dinner. Guests can charge meals there back to the Aria and use the Pavilion's gym. Situated one street back from busy Northbourne Avenue and with double-glazed windows, Aria is one of the quieter places to spend the night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more