- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Silo Bakery Review
It's not unusual to find a queue of hungry Canberrians waiting to take away some of the delectable homemade pastries (try the black-currant and Cabernet tart) and breads. It's also possible to sit down for breakfast, brunch, or lunch at one of the few tables. The eggs with chilli jam are popular, while the thin, crisp sourdough pizza topped with a mixture of mushrooms and hint of blue cheese is mouthwatering. Many people complain about the rude staff, but don't let it keep you from going—the food, especially those pastries, can make you forget the brusque service. Still, don't expect a place where you can linger for hours over brunch and the papers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
"Cristeen, how long are you going to be in Sydney? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more