- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- a good array of restaurants and bars for a hotel of this size
- beautifully landscaped modern gardens
- bar and restaurants close early
- cheaper rooms are on the small side
Check Rates from our Partners
Diamant Hotel Review
In a city lacking in funk factor, the Diamant stands out thanks to its groovy blend of art deco chic exterior and quirky interior. The contemporary art on the walls and customized furniture in the lobby make a great first impression (and there's free Wi-Fi in the lobby, as well as the bar and restaruants). Bedrooms have innovative white-granite desks and Bang & Olufsen plasma TVs. The location is also superb: only a 10-minute walk from the city center, close to the university, and within easy reach of the National Film & Sound Archive and the National Museum of Australia.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
"Cristeen, how long are you going to be in Sydney? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more