- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Australian Institute of Sport (AIS)
Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) Review
Aussies are obsessed with sport, so its no surprise that this 150-acre site, established to improve the performance of Australia's elite athletes, is such a big draw. Daily 1½-hour tours, some guided by AIS athletes, explore the state-of-the-art facilities, where you may be able to watch some of the institute's Olympic-caliber squads in training for archery, gymnastics, swimming, soccer, and other sports. The second half of the tour takes you through the Sports Visitors Centre, where displays, hands-on exhibits, and a video wall show the achievements of Australian sporting stars. Afterward, you can use the tennis courts and other facilities for a fee.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more