- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Everything about this cozy romantic restaurant speaks of attention to detail. Savor the melded flavors of prawns, clams, and crab chowder to start things off, then consider the duck confit and Toulouse sausage or pork belly cassoulet among the mains. Later you can linger over such delicious desserts as honey-rum panna cotta with baby figs and ginger ice cream. You can build your own degustation menu from the à la carte menu, choosing from four to seven courses. The four-course, for example, is A$60, or A$90 with paired wines.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
My uncle and aunt are taking a cruise - they want to stay at least one night in Sydney at end of cruise.
Have you done this? What hotel did u stay at?
Thank you for your help. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more