- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Australian National Botanic Gardens
Australian National Botanic Gardens Review
Australian plants and trees have evolved in isolation from the rest of the world, and these delightful gardens on the lower slopes of Black Mountain display the continent's best collection of this unique flora. The rain forest, rock gardens, Tasmanian alpine garden, and eucalyptus lawn—with more than 600 species of eucalyptus—number among the 125-acre site's highlights. Two self-guided nature trails start from the rain-forest gully, and free guided tours depart from the visitor center daily at 11 and 2. Prebooked and more individualized guided tours cost A$5 per person.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
"Cristeen, how long are you going to be in Sydney? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more