- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Creative food served in spacious, sedate surroundings is the specialty of this popular restaurant on the city's outer edge. The seasonal menu has such dreamy dishes as prosiutto-wrapped pan-seared scallops for starter, or, for a main, the crispy-skin snapper, fennel puree and Balmain-bug-filled zucchini (also known as courgette) flower. Leave room for the decadent warm Belgian chocolate fondant with raspberries and vanilla bean ice cream. The restaurant also offers a four-course menu for A$80 and an express lunch menu for A$60, which are bargains for a restaurant of this acclaim, and one with such an impressive wine list.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
"Cristeen, how long are you going to be in Sydney? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more