Creative food served in spacious, sedate surroundings is the specialty of this popular restaurant on the city's outer edge. The seasonal menu has such dreamy dishes as prosiutto-wrapped pan-seared scallops for starter, or, for a main, the crispy-skin snapper, fennel puree and Balmain-bug-filled zucchini (also known as courgette) flower. Leave room for the decadent warm Belgian chocolate fondant with raspberries and vanilla bean ice cream. The restaurant also offers a four-course menu for A$80 and an express lunch menu for A$60, which are bargains for a restaurant of this acclaim, and one with such an impressive wine list.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
SUMMARY 13 nights (12 bush camping) 14 days 4000km in Apollo Euro Tourer (Mercedes Sprinter) Lichfield NP Katherine Gorge Cru... Read more
On the road time is runing really fast. so many things to do and see. i believe that our mind gets distracted, so we connect with our surroundin... Read more