Sadie Thompson Inn
Sadie Thompson Inn Review
This is the place for a great seafood dinner and a few drinks in the gregarious bar. Set inside the famous old inn (allegedly a brothel run by one Sadie Thompson) in Pago Pago's downtown area, the restaurant is a short walk from all the action. The seafood is fantastic, especially the tuna tartare, sashimi, octopus, and catch of the day. There are plenty of non-fish dishes, too, including steaks and burgers. If you have a sweet tooth, don't miss Sadie's double chocolate cake topped with vanilla ice cream—the recipe is a tightly guarded secret.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more