Goat Island Cafe
Goat Island Cafe Review
This open air café at Sadie's by the Sea Hotel overlooks Pago Pago Harbor and has one of the best beach views on the island. At this restaurant, open throughout the day and night, you can dine indoors, on the terrace, or under the big fale (a partially open-air section). The menu caters to all tastes, offering American favorites, Chinese dishes, and seafood. Try the prawn and papaya salad, fried calamrai, or the crispy ahi rolls served with wasabi and soy sauce. More substantial items include grilled T-bone steaks, and there's a weekly umu (a banquet at which food is cooked in an underground oven). A band plays on Friday nights, and during the day you should watch for the turtles that swim in the shallows just beyond the café.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more