At a Glance
- secluded and unusual (nothing like a typical hotel or resort)
- limited facilities, no pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Falepule Review
With a breathtaking location on top of a hill in Faalu village (also called Fagaalu Village), a few miles out of downtown Pago Pago, this is the place to stay for a full panorama of the Pacific Ocean and to get completely away from it all. The lodge has a classic South Seas charm with a beautiful wide verandah furnished with wicker chairs and luxuriant potted plants, where guests can enjoy breakfast or relax on sun-loungers. Le Falepule offers four spacious rooms with private bathrooms; three rooms have queen beds while the fourth is a suite with king bed, Jacuzzi, and private deck offering spectacular views. The co-owner, Isabel Steffany-Hudson, can prepare a delicious evening meal with advanced notice. Expect to sample chicken and shrimp curries accompanied by the freshest pineapple and cucumber-tomato salad.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more