Mom's Place Review
Who could resist a restaurant with such a welcoming name? Not many, judging by enthusiastic crowds who frequent this pleasant breakfast and lunch spot at a shopping center in Nu'uuli, a couple of miles from the airport and about 5 miles from Pago Pago. Hearty breakfast choices include omelets with generous sides, loco moco (two hamburger patties, eggs, rice, gravy, and onions), and pancakes, including a deep-fried local version called Pani-keke Samoa, which is filled with banana. It's fair to say that Mom's Place is not a prudent breakfast choice if on a diet. At lunch consider BLTs and fish burgers, plus a few salads, with homemade cookies and brownies for dessert.
- Address: Litani Shopping Center, Nu'uuli, Pago Pago
- Phone: 684/699–9494
- Location: American Samoa
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
Looking at heading out to Australia and New Zealand in November/December 2014.
Is there any recommendation on hotels, restaurants, attractions, things to do and see in Sydney and Auckland that is unique Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more