Sights & Attractions in Vietnam
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Hoi An
As part of their cultural tradition, the Chinese built assembly...
|Religious Sites, Architectural Sites||Hoi An|
Cua Dai Beach
Ten minutes from Old Town is Hoi An's main beach, where clear...
Hoi An Art Craft Manufacturing Workshop
As one of the local attractions offered through the Heritage...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Hoi An|
Japanese Covered Bridge
On the west end of Tran Phu, Hoi An's most celebrated icon was...
|Bridges / Tunnels, Historic Districts / Sites||Hoi An|
It's easy to lose yourself in the heart of Hoi An, home to French...
|Towns, Historic Districts / Sites||Hoi An|
Red Bridge Cooking School
Learn the secrets of Vietnamese cuisine at this cooking school...
Taste of Hoi An Culinary Tour
On this insightful five-hour tour, food expert Neville Dean takes...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's