- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Vietnam, 3rd Edition
This small boutique near the Japanese Covered Bridge sells chic clothing and accessories made from organic cotton and high-end silk. Metiseko also sell quilts, children's clothing, and home decor, all with lovely prints and fabrics. There is a second location at 86 Nguyen Thai Hoc St.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Having just completed a whirlwind trip to Vietnam, I shall now write a detailed (as far as possible) trip report for others with the same predicament as ours - too much to see, not enough time
Just a Read more
A few days in Hue:
The rains had become more frequent and heavy during our stay in Hoi An. Read more
This is my first post and I apologies for its length.
This is our first trip to SE Asia and my first posting on the Forum. I have been here lurking since March 2013 and thanks to fellow Fodorites, especially, Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more