- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Innumerable rivers, canals, tributaries, and rivulets overflow with fish, and the rich alluvial soil helps produce an abundance of rice, fruit, and vegetables. Lush orchards, floating markets, quaint towns, delicious food, and a mishmash of cultures and creeds add to the intrigue and photogenic wonder of the place.
Mekong Delta at a Glance
Experience Mekong Delta
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's