- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taxis line Thu Bon River on Hoi An Peninsula across from the Japanese Bridge. They can also be found outside most hotels or parked on Le Loi Street in Old Town. The going rate is about 14,000 VND per kilometer. For a white-knuckle and open-air experience, catch a ride on a xe om, which translates to "hug the driver." These motorbike taxis charge about half that of car taxi. Wear your helmet and beware of the hot exhaust pipe that often results in the "tourist tattoo."
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's