- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Riding by motorbike in Vietnam can be frightening at times, but if you're going to try it, Hoi An is the best place to enter the motorbike mayhem since traffic is minimal, especially in the surrounding countryside. Rates start at 100,000 VND per day and include two helmets. Failure to wear one will result in a hefty 1,563,000 VND fine. Keep in mind that the pedestrian-only Old Quarter bans bicycles and motorbikes most of the day.
Hoi An Motorbikes. Next door to the Ancient House Resort, motorbikes can be rented for $5 per day. Any remaining gas from previous customers is usually siphoned out, so expect to find an empty tank. 377 Cua Dai, Left of Ancient House Resort, Hoi An.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's