- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
It is not advised to drive in Vietnam, especially since foreign driver's licenses and auto insurance are not recognized. Hiring a private driver will cost you a minimum of 1,000,000 VND per day. Trails of Indochina provides comfortable SUVs, responsible drivers, and private tour guides to Hoi An's highlights.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe