- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
To reach Hoi An from the Danang airport, catch Bus #1 at the roundabout where Dien Bien Phu and Nguyen Tri Phurong meet (a 10-minute walk). Tour buses north to Hue take about 3½ hours, while overnight buses south to Nha Trang take 10-12 hours.
Hoi An has two bus stations, one on D Hung Vuong and a second on the corner of Le Hong Phong for public buses servicing north and south routes. A trip to neighboring Da Nang costs about 20,000 VND. However, instead of riding these local buses, which are packed and slow due to multiple stops, take a bus with a reputable tour company that offers hotel pickup and takes only half the time.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's