- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Hoi An Office of Tourist Services has maps and information on town highlights. To view five of the 21 UNESCO heritage properties, purchase a Heritage Pass ticket (120,000 VND) from the booth on the corner of Bach Dang and Chau Thuong Van beside the Japanese Covered Bridge. The ticket includes access to a traditional art performance.
Hoi An Office of Tourist Services (78 Le Loi St., Hoi An. 84–510/391–5454. www.hoianworldheritage.org.vn.)
Trails of Indochina. The custom itineraries offered by Trails of Indochina range from Hoi An's historic sites to culinary tours through the Central Market. Fees include luxury transportation and knowledgeable English-speaking guides. Hoi An. 84–8/384–41005 in Ho Chi Minh City; 84–54/383–6525 in Hue. www.trailsofindochina.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe