- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Accounting for time to shop, sightsee, and relax on the beach (or to dabble in culinary options), two to three days should be plenty of time for you to absorb Hoi An. Most of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites—as well as restaurants and boutiques—are located in the Old Quarter, which can be explored in half a day. An attraction in itself is the historic architecture evident in the colonial-style buildings and ancient houses. Set aside one day for a cooking class, some beach or spa time, or a culinary tour. This 24-hour window will also give your talented tailor time to create that custom suit you ordered.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's