- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The train ride between Danang and Hue is like passing through a postcard. Crossing mountainous landscape, the route gives way to patches of emerald and blue, where rice fields meet lagoons and bays. The public train takes four to five hours, while the more expensive Reunification Express takes two and a half hours. The later costs roughly 280,000 VND and is offered five times daily.
Danang Train Station (Hai Phong St., Danang. 0511/382–3810. Ticket Office 3–7:30.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's