- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Only experienced riders should consider renting a motorbike in Danang. Roads are chaotic and accidents involving foreigners (regardless of who is at fault) will leave the tourist liable for damage. Rates start at 100,000 VND per day and include two helmets. Failure to wear one will result in a hefty 1,563,000 VND fine. If you are determined to ride like the locals, then simply hire a xe om (motorbike tax) to zip you around town. Rates start at 10,000 VND per kilometer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's