- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
It is not advised to drive in central Danang since streets are congested and road rules are virtually nonexistent. The coastal road linking Danang and Hoi An is more manageable and takes about an hour to drive 28 kilometers (17½ miles). Hiring a private driver will cost you a minimum of 1,000,000 VND per day. Trails of Indochina provides comfortable SUVs, responsible drivers, and private tour guides in and around Danang.
Trails of Indochina (Danang. 84–54/383–6525. www.trailsofindochina.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's