- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Every 30 minutes, the yellow bus #1 travels between Hoi An and Danang, passing Marble Mountains en route. The trip takes between 45 and 60 minutes and costs around 20,000 VND. It departs near the roundabout where Dien Bien Ph and Nguyen Tri Phurong meet. Tour companies like Hanh Café and Sinh Café offer long-distance bus service to/from northern and southern provinces.
Danang Central Bus Station (Dien Bien Phu, 2½ km (1½ miles) north of junction with Hwy 1A, Danang. 0511/3767–6789.)
Hanh Cafe (28, 3–2 St., Hai Chau Dist., Danang. 0511/353–8188.)
Sinh Cafe (79 Thanh Long, District Hai Chau, Danang. 84–511/328–6088. www.sinhcafe.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's