Tibet Hotel Reviews
Hotel options in Lhasa have improved significantly in recent times. There are a smattering of boutique hotels and a couple of international-brand properties. Many of the more expensive hotels even equip their rooms with oxygen machines to ease the effects of altitude sickness. Tibetan guesthouses are staffed by locals and are more personable, but some of the shared bathing facilities at the lower-end options can be archaic. Outside of Lhasa, standards are much lower, so be prepared to rough it.
All your accommodations are usually included in your tour package, so we do not list individual lodgings in this guide.
Browse Tibet Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's