- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Samui Honey Cottages
At a Glance
- well located
- welcoming staff
- not that special
- no real nightlife
Check Rates from our Partners
Samui Honey Cottages Review
The cottages at this small, cozy resort on one of the island's quieter beaches have glass sliding doors and peaked roofs, and bathrooms have showers with glass ceilings. Dine alfresco under hanging gardens, or walk down the beach and enjoy fresh seafood at the beachside restaurant across the channel from Koh Fan Lek.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more