- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Six Senses Hideaway Samui
At a Glance
- butler service
- delicious restaurant
- every whim catered to
- expensive rates
- difficult to navigate sprawling hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Six Senses Hideaway Samui Review
From the moment that you're introduced to your private butler, you'll realize that this is not just another high-end resort—you're about to embark on an amazing experience. Your butler will escort you via electric car to your private villa. The rooms have plush bedding, tubs with flawless ocean views, separate outdoor showers, and a variety of lighting options. Don't forget to lounge at the 30-meter infinity pool on the cliff. There's an exquisite and comprehensive breakfast buffet, and the restaurant has a romantic private terrace perfect for indulging in innovative and exotic cuisine. The resort even employs its own consultants to make sure it's environmentally friendly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more