- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In the miles of sandy beaches in southern Thailand there is pretty much something for everyone, from secluded spots in the marine national parks to loud and gaudy resort towns where the bar scene is a bigger draw than the beach. Thailand's eastern shore faces the Gulf of Thailand—also sometimes referred to as the Gulf of Siam—and includes the well-known destinations of Pattaya, Koh Chang, and Koh Samui, among others.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's