- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great views from the pool terrace
- two tasty eateries
- lots of beach activities
- may be too quiet for some people
Check Rates from our Partners
Imperial Samui Review
A landscaped terrace leads directly down to a private beach at this resort on the less crowded southern end of Chawaeng Noi. If you want to do more than catch rays, this is the place for you—this place offers every kind of beach activity imaginable. In addition, one of the two pools is filled with salt water, a rare luxury on Koh Samui. The elegant Jamjuree restaurant serves elaborate royal Thai dishes. A second restaurant, the less formal Tara, opens onto the beach. The rooms, some of them on two levels, have polished teak floors and are richly furnished with dark woods and shimmering fabrics.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more