- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nong Nooch Village
Nong Nooch Village Review
If you want to see elephants and monkeys in one trip, head to the small zoo at Nong Nooch Village. Despite its touristy nature—the elephants do silly tricks like driving scooters—this is a pleasant place, particularly if you're traveling with children. Two restaurants serve refreshments that you can enjoy beneath a coconut tree. Hotels arrange transportation for morning and afternoon visits to the zoo, 15 km (9 miles) south of Pattaya.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more